This project is read-only.

Discussions under Developer Forum

MVP Pattern Reuse Pages

first post: PradeepY wrote: Hi,I have multiple aspx pages which have the same layout but differ...

Is this project still active?

first post: bun_zee wrote: Hi, The latest release is Feb 2007 which is 1/2 year ago. Is t...

latest post: Ohad wrote: k... :)

DefaultValues and Disabled Controls

first post: SkippingAdi wrote: Hi all I'm working with web client software factory which is using...

latest post: Heynemann wrote: I´m not sure how this is implemented in WCSF, but what I´...

Building an ASP.NET using NMVP

first post: ksrisriv wrote: I think you guys have done a truly amazing job with this framework....

latest post: ksrisriv wrote: Thanks Brian and Gilligan for your invaluable comments. I cannot di...

Presenter Design

first post: Gilligan wrote: I am using this framework for my presentation layer of a work proje...

latest post: Heynemann wrote: Hey buddy, It´s VERY GOOD to know that you (as I am) are u...

Sample code

first post: LiangWu wrote: Could you please upload the source code for the tutorial (LoginForm...

latest post: Heynemann wrote: You can find the complete source code at http://manicprogrammer.com...

RAPID Web NMVP / Asp.net

first post: sadek wrote: That is the assembly that will have abstract classes that while eas...

latest post: Heynemann wrote: It´s done! Very good idea Sadek. It´s implemented on Rele...

Refactoring in ASP.Net: Generating the Contract

first post: Heynemann wrote: We could create an ASP.Net plugin for refactoring. Something like ...

Conventions over Configurations

first post: sadek wrote: TODO write the description

latest post: Heynemann wrote: This discussion has been copied to Work Item 6531. You may wish to ...

• 1-9 of 9 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions